01, 12, 2015
The most DELICIOUS take on a FestiveBanana Bread! It’s super moist and really just quite amazing.
1. Preheat Oven to 325/165 and grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan
2. In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey. Next, add the eggs, bananas, vanilla and salt – mix well
3. Slowly add in the flour and ground almonds, next add in the chocolate, cranberries and walnuts
4. In a small bowl, add the baking soda to the hot water, stirring for a moment then add it to the bread batter
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (may need more or less depending on your oven)